select your phone:
LG Rumor Reflex
Calls and Contacts
expand allcollapse all
- Unlock your screen and press the Talk key.
- Enter a phone number using your keypad. (If you make a mistake, tap the red arrow to erase.)
- Tap Talk or press the Talk key.
- To hang up, drag the slider at the bottom of your screen to the left or tap End Call if your screen is unlocked.
To access options including Mute, Speaker and Dial Pad from your locked screen, drag the slider to the right to unlock the screen and then tap an option.
- If your screen is locked, drag the slider left to Answer.
- If your screen is unlocked, tap Answer.
When you're on a call, call waiting alerts you to incoming calls by beeping. The screen will let you know that another call is coming in and displays the caller's phone number if it's available.
- To respond to an incoming call while you're on a call:
Drag the slider to the left to accept the call and put the first call on hold.
- Or -
Drag the slider to the right and tap Send to Voicemail or Ignore with Text.
- To switch between callers:
Press the Talk key.
- To end the current call and return to the first call:
Tap End call.
- Press the Home key and tap Contacts.
- Scroll through the entries, or use your QWERTY keyboard to enter the first few letters of the name.
- Tap a contact to view its details. To dial a number, tap Call or press the Talk key.
- Press the Talk key, enter a phone number and tap Save.
- Tap New Entry or Existing Entry.
For New Entry, select a type for the number (such as Mobile, Home or Work). Tap each field to enter information or make a selection.
For Existing Entry, select the number type and then choose the contact. Add or update any information if needed.
- Tap Done.