select your device:
LG Rumor Reflex
Applications and Entertainment
expand allcollapse all
- Press the Home key and tap Main Menu > Photos & Videos > Camera.
Press and hold the side camera button.
- Aim the camera lens at your subject and tap Capture or press the camera button. The pictures will automatically be saved.
- Tap Take New Picture, Send or More for additional options (such as Assign, Delete or Go to Album).
- Press the Home key and tap Main Menu > Photos & Videos > Camcorder.
Press the side camera button and tap Camcorder.
- Choose Video Mail or Long Video.
- Aim the lens at your subject and tap Record or press the camera button to begin recording.
- Tap Stop or press the camera button to stop recording.
- Tap Record New Video, Send or More to explore other options.
From your home screen, tap Main Menu > Photos & Videos > My Photos & Videos and select In Phone or Memory Card (if you have one).
- Press the Home key and tap Main Menu > Web.
- Enter a search term in the Google search box or tap the address bar at the top of the screen and enter a URL. Then press the Enter key (second down on the right) on your keyboard.
- Tap links to navigate.
Please note: Browsing the web uses data. If you don't have a data plan for your phone, you'll be charged a pay-per-use rate of $1.99/MB for your data use. Your total monthly usage will be rounded up to the next full MB.
If you have a memory card for your phone, you can transfer files to and from your phone using a USB cable.
- Connect your phone to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Tap Connect to PC on your phone and then tap Yes. Your computer may install device drivers. Wait until that's done and then proceed.
- If an AutoPlay pop-up appears on your computer, click Open device to view files. Otherwise, find and open the newly created disk, drive or portable device for your phone. (This is found in Computer or My Computer on a PC and on your desktop on a Mac.)
- Open the folder on your computer that you'd like to move files to or from.
- To move files from your computer to your phone, drag and drop them from the folder on your computer to the main folder of your phone's drive.
To move files from your phone to your computer, drag and drop the files from your phone's drive to the desired folder on your computer.
- When you're done, press the Back button on your phone to exit the PC Connection, tap Yes and then disconnect the cable when ready.
Once you've transferred music from your computer, you'll need to add it to the library on your phone:
- Press the Home key and tap Main Menu > Entertainment > Music. Tap the suitcase icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the suitcase with an arrow. This will update your library with any new music from your SD card.
Now, you can listen to your music:
- From your library, tap how you'd like to listen to music: Artists, Albums, Tracks, Genres or Playlists.
- Tap a song to play it, or tap Shuffle Play All in Tracks.
Please note: Accessing the MP3 player (which is located within the online Sprint store) requires data. If you don't have a data plan for your phone, you'll be charged a pay-per-use rate of $1.99/MB for your data use. Your total monthly usage will be rounded up to the next full MB.