select your device:
Applications and Entertainment
expand allcollapse all
- From your home screen:
Press and hold the camera button on the lower right side of the phone until the camera screen appears.
Press Menu/OK > Photos & Video > Camera.
- Aim the camera lens at your subject and press the Menu/OK key or press the camera button. The pictures will automatically be saved.
- Press SEND (left soft key) to send the picture or OPTIONS (right soft key) for more options such as Camera, Assign or Erase.
- From your home screen, press Menu/OK > Photos & Video > Camcorder.
- Choose Video Mail or Long Video.
- Aim the lens at your subject and press the Menu/OK key or press the camera button on the lower right side of the phone to begin recording.
- Press the Menu/OK key or press the camera button to stop recording.
- Press SEND (left soft key) to send the video or OPTIONS (right soft key) for more options such as Play, Erase or Review Album.
From your home screen, press Menu/OK > Photos & Videos > My Photos & Videos and select In Phone or Memory Card (if you have one).
- From your home screen, press Menu/OK > Web.
- You may be asked if you want to connect to the internet. You can choose Connect to connect now or Always Auto-connect to avoid this screen in the future. If this is your first time using data, you may also be asked if you want to enable PCS Vision. Select Yes as this allows you to use data.
- To go to a specific URL, highlight the address bar at the top of the screen, enter the URL and then press DONE (left soft key).
To do a search, press TOOLBAR (right soft key), then select the search icon. Once the Google page loads, enter a search term in the search box, select DONE (left soft key) and then select Search.
To browse popular sites, select links on the home page.
- Select links and buttons to navigate
Please note: Browsing the web uses data. If you don't have a data plan for your phone, you'll be charged a pay-per-use rate of $1.99/MB for your data use. Your total monthly usage will be rounded up to the next full MB.
If you have a memory card for your phone, you can transfer files to and from your phone using a USB cable.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a micro-USB to USB cable.
- From your phone's home screen, press Menu/OK > Tools > Mass Storage > Connect to PC. Your computer may install device drivers. Wait until that's done and then proceed.
- If an AutoPlay pop-up appears on your computer, click Open device to view files. Otherwise, find and open the newly created disk, drive or portable device for your phone. (This is found in Computer or My Computer on a PC and on your desktop on a Mac.)
- Open the folder on your computer that you'd like to move files to or from.
- To move files from your computer to your phone, drag and drop them from the folder on your computer to the main folder of your phone's drive.
To move files from your phone to your computer, drag and drop the files from your phone's drive to the desired folder on your computer.
- When you're done, press DISCONNECT (right soft key) on your phone, then press the Menu/OK key to confirm that you want to disconnect. You can now safely disconnect the USB cable.
Once you've transferred music from your computer, you can listen to it on your phone:
- From your home screen, press Menu/OK > Music Player.
- Press LIBRARY (left soft key), then select how you'd like to listen to music: All, Artists, Albums, Genres, Recently Added or Playlists.
- Select a song to play and then press PLAY (left soft key). You can press OPTIONS (right soft key) to select options such as Add to Playlist, Shuffle On or Song Info.