select your phone:
Import contacts from Microsoft Outlook 2010
Transferring contacts from Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 to your new LG Marquee should only take a few minutes. You’ll need to have a Gmail™ account set up on your phone in order to sync your contacts.
If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can sign up for one at gmail.com or directly from the Gmail app on your Marquee. Need help setting up Gmail on your phone? Just follow our easy instructions before you start the transfer process below.
- Open Outlook on your computer..
- Click File > Open > Import.
- An Import and Export Wizard will open.
- Select Export to a file then click Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values (Windows) then click Next.
- Select Contacts then click Next.
- Type a name for the file then click Next. (By default, this file will be saved to your Documents folder.)
- Click Finish.
- Wait for the export to complete.
- Go to gmail.com in a browser and log in.
- Click Contacts in the left navigation.
- Click More actions at the top of the contacts pane and select Import…
- Click Browse then select the CSV file that you exported from Outlook.
- Click Import. Your contacts should automatically sync with your phone within an hour.