select your phone:
Samsung Galaxy S® II
If you just activated your phone and it's not working, the quick updates below will fix most connection problems.
Before you start, you'll need to turn off Wi-Fi if you turned it on. (Wi-Fi is off by default, so you only need to turn it off if you turned it on.) To turn off Wi-Fi, press from the home screen, tap Settings > Wireless and networks > Wi-Fi settings, and then uncheck Wi-Fi.
Once Wi-Fi is off, follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone by holding the power button and then tapping Power off > OK.
- After your phone turns off completely, wait about 30 seconds and then turn your phone back on by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Once your phone has restarted, unlock the screen, press and select Settings.
- Scroll down and select System updates > Update Profile. The update may take a few minutes.
- Tap OK when the update is complete.
- Press to return to the home screen.
- Test your voice connection by calling 888-281-2461. You should hear a short recorded message if your phone is working properly.
- Test your data connection by tapping Applications > Internet. Enter credoaction.com in the address bar. If the page loads, your data connection is working.
Phone still not working? Please run through the steps above one more time. This frequently solves the problem. If it doesn’t, give us a call at 800-411-0848 for additional troubleshooting.